PC Nurse - Policy & Legal Information
PC NURSE - Disclaimer:
Payment, Terms, and Release of Liability CLIENT agrees to the following terms for service rendered by PC Nurse Services and Assistance.
CLIENT agrees to pay a basic visit fee of £20 for PC Nurse Service to come to the CLIENT’s location to make the service call. This basic visit fee will only be waived with client's purchase of any service repair. PC Nurse reserves the right to refuse service and assistance as well as to change fees and rates at any time without notice. Residential or Commercial CLIENTS agree to pay PC Nurse for all charges at the time of service.
Release of Liability:
CLIENT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS PC NURSE FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE PERFORMANCE OF SERVICE OR THE PROVISION OF PARTS, AND ACKNOWLEDGES ALSO THAT PC NURSE OFFERS NO EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE ON SERVICES PERFORMED OR PARTS PROVIDED, OTHER THAN THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY, FURTHER;
1. CLIENT acknowledges that due to the nature of the service being performed, there is potential risk of damage or loss including, but not limited to, damage to Client’s home office, computer hardware, cabling, hubs, routers, switches, peripherals, accessories, and furniture, as well as potential risk of damage, corruption, or loss of computer software, applications, data, and data storage media.
2. CLIENT agrees to release and hold harmless PC Nurse from all liability for damage or loss as well as any incidental or consequential material or financial damage or loss that may result from the actions of PC Nurse, its agents or service representatives.
3. CLIENT grants PC Nurse, its agents and service representative’s access and permission to physically disassemble any and all computer systems, components, networks, cabling, hubs, routers, switches, peripherals, and accessories.
4. CLIENT grants PC Nurse, its agents and service representatives access security rights, and permission to open, view, and modify, edit, delete, or otherwise manipulate CLIENTs computer software, applications, data, and data storage media including, but not limited to the computer Operating System, word processing, spreadsheets, databases, workflow, graphics, audio, video, system drivers and libraries, and any other type of software or data that may be contained on CLIENTs computer system or network.
5. CLIENT grants PC Nurse, its agents and service representative, permission to physically access CLIENTs home or office property where CLIENTs computer system and/or network reside.
6. CLIENT grants PC Nurse, its agents and service representative, permission to download and/or install software on CLIENTs computer and/or network, including but not limited to, virus scanners, diagnosis and repair utilities, drivers, libraries, and software requested to be installed by CLIENT.
7. CLIENT grants PC Nurse, its agents and service representative, permission to install hardware in CLIENTs computer and/or network, including but not limited to, memory chips, processor chips, cooling fans, batteries, hard drives, tape drives, storage devices, modem and communication devices, audio and video cards, network interface cards, hubs, routers, switches, printers, scanners, cables, and other hardware requested to be installed by the CLIENT.
8. PC Nurse strongly advises that CLIENTS safeguard critical data by backing up said data prior to any services performed by PC Nurse. Unless specifically requested and provided as a paid service by PC Nurse the CLIENT is responsible for any backup, archiving, or protective storage as well as restoration if required, of CLIENTs data. Clients must take back serviced equipment when services are completed or a £2 a day stocking fee will be applied for each day a [Pc or Laptop] is in our possession. PC Nurse is not responsible for items or equipment over 30 days of job completion. PC Nurse has a No Refund Policy, once sales are completed and paid the sale is final. PC Nurse is a provider of billable on site services and does not offer or provide telephone technical support without a basic fee of £15 (Per 30 minutes and Per incident).
9. By reading this document, the CLIENT indicates that he/she has read and understands, and agrees to the terms of this Payment Terms and Release of Liability form, which is kept on file at the offices of PC Nurse.